Monday, August 10, 2009

it's the 'Fro Chronicles

I want an obnoxiously large 'fro. Like block people's view at the movie theatre large. So I am on a mission to make my hair grow. My edges have been damaged since I had micros a couple years ago, and my mom recommended that I use Glover's mange to get my hair to grow. She warned me that it stinks. At this point I really don't care about that. I just want my hair to be healthy. So my plan is to buy some and use it on my hair and scalp at least once a week, then grease my scalp with Sulfur 8. I am hoping that this will help my hair to grow as well as combat my dry scalp and dandruff. As soon as I get the stuff, I'm gonna take me twists out and put the Glover's on my hair at least 1 hour before I wash it. I've read reviews on it and supposedly it works. My mom used it before and highly recommends it, so I am gonna take her word for it. Stay tuned. I may even dare to post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment