Monday, August 17, 2009

Fro Chronicles 2 and other shit

So I finally got the Glovers but I haven't used it yet. I also have Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner, Dr. Miracle's deep conditioning treatment, and Shea butter. I don't know if I have ever been this excited about washing my hair! I am looking forward to wearing it out on a much more regular basis. I spent about $30 on hair care products. That's a lot for me considering the fact that I only bought 3 or 4 products. *You wanna know what really grinds my gears? It costs more money to have less stuff in my product. Say for instance if I order a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit. It costs extra to add stuff to it but if I say I don't want the sausage do you think they will lower the price? Hell no! In terms of my hair, I can get moisturizer with Shea butter for $2, but pure Shea butter is $7! * Anyway, I will keep you guys posted on my hair progress. Today, all I did was put Shea butter, coconut oil and glycerin on it. Which leads me to my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment