Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bad hair day

I am not pleased with my hair today. And what makes it worse is that I have class today. I don't understand how my bantu knot out came out nice yesterday but looks like crap today.
I'm obviously frustrated. So I put on a hat. Or a net. Or a cap. I don't know what these thins are called but they cover the back of your hair and not the front. I guess its a cap. Anyway, I'm wearing one of those. It's decent looking but it's black and I'm wearing all brown today. I know black matches everything but... This is NOT the look I was going for.
On a brighter note, I'm pleased with my accessories. They're pretty fly. So anyway, I am probably going to put back in my Marley twists or Afro twists. I don't have time to worry about my hair in the morning.
I don't know. I'm gonna co wash my hair tonight and probably flat twist it. Or I may go out on a limb and bantu knot it again. We shall see. I wonder how I would look with comb twists. I kinda want to try some. I like how neat they generally look.
Well, I'm on my way to class. Hope I don't get swine flu in the process of trying to get an education.
I will post bad hair pictures later.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment