Sunday, September 16, 2012

In My Heart

Did it hurt?

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven and
Landed in my heart
With a soft yet resounding
Thud.
Making my heart rate speed up and my
Blood vessels contract to accommodate you
I inhale
Making sure to take in more than enough air
So that the oxygen travels through my bloodstream and
Sustains you as well as me

My pulse is a constant reminder of your presence

You experience me from the inside out
Feeling my emotions as they course through my veins
My cheeks flush, colored by your existence
And when I am excited
It is you who rushes between my thighs
Making me warm with arousal
Eyes low from being high off of you

I place my hand over my heart and
Feel you in the beat
I promise to take good care of me because
I don't want to hurt myself and
Risk losing one drop of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment