Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Affinity

I am in the middle of loving you
from the beginning
I have been searching for you
I love you before I see you
And now
There you are manifested
Physical
Tangible
Beautiful
I feel you loving me
Through me
My passion for you strong
Like heartbeat
You coursing through my veins
Like blood
Like life
I dream of you
Create you from mental rib
my Eve
First
Last
Only
I feel you in chest, in mind
Familiar stranger
I know you
Feel you
Am you
Remember us?

Remember us
Our initial existence
Archaic
Our first steps taken
Infantile
Our spirits connected
Infinite
The breath you take before each sound you generate
I love you in that &
I feel you
Loving me in your lungs
We have always been one
Housed in two vessels
You overflow
I am that
I runneth over
That you are
Feel us loving we
Inevitable
Uncontrollable
Undeniable
Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment