* Isn't it annoying when random people come up to you and say "ooh, can I touch it?" as if my hair is a pet, or a figment of their imagination. Well guess what? No, you can't touch it! I don't know where your hands have been!
*if you dye your hair with chemicals, is it still natural? What does natural really mean?
* is it just me, or does it seem a bit trendy to be natural these days? Does someone's reason for going natural really matter?
* what does natural mean to you? I think that natural ness is a spectrum. Really, natural is in the eye of the beholder.
* has anyone ever called you dread? I get called that all the time when I wear twists.
* do you get approached by random dudes with dreads more frequently since you have natural hair? I know I do. Two random dudes JUST walked up to me, trying to talk to me even though I'm clearly on the phone and uninterested in what they're saying.
* do you notice natural hair more now that you're natural? I have always noticed natural hair, even when I had a perm. I love the diversity and uniqueness of it.
* it's annoys me when someone has on headphones and I can still hear their music loud and clear.
* I hate when people stare at me. After staring at me for more than 3 minutes, you might as well say hello. You've obviously committed my face to memory, the least you can do is greet me.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T