Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Accessorize the puff!

A couple ways I accessorized this past weekend.

I do love the puff, I'm tired of wearing my hair out though cause it's starting to feel like the elements are getting to it, so I will probably be putting in Afro or Marley twists really soon. My hair feels dry today and I don't know why, because I co washed and moisturized, then flat twisted it and tied it up with a satin scarf. That usually works well and makes my hair feel great. I'm starting to think that flat twists aren't as good an idea as they used to be. When I take down the flat twists my hair tends to feel dry. But if I do a bantu knot out my hair feels really nice. Two strand twist outs are cool, they just don't look as good as they used to. Maybe I need to do smaller twists. I don't know.
Just my hair woes.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. I digs the one with the black flower. Its very cute on you and your round face *kisses*. I have a head band like it, but it looks stupid with my head shape lol! Love you Jhavia!
    PS I looked at your youtube bantu knot vid fav. It looked nice on her and you. I would like to do something simpilar one day.

    ReplyDelete