Thursday, September 10, 2009

I've decided...

That I'm going to loc my hair. I think that would be good for me. In theory growing a super fro sounds wonderful, but I really don't feel like it's for me. I have become absorbed in hair blogs and that has made me more aware of my hair than i've ever been. Maybe too aware. Cause now my hair is a source of stress and it shouldn't be. My hair and I both need to chill. So I'm gonna lock it while I lock down on these books.
Every day I feel like I should loc my hair. The feeling keeps getting stronger. I'm excited about it. So the Fro Chronicles will become the Loc Chronicles.
But first I gotta get the money to get someone to start them. I can maintain them myself. I think I want henna too.

We shall see!

For now I will be wearing protective styles and the puff occasionally.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Did we like all get the memo around the same time to go natural and to want to lock our hair?! I think its going to be beautiful on you. But I still think its something stirring in the air that is making us think this. Thats making us want locks. I don't know. Me being philosphical...or supernatural lol.

    ReplyDelete