Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7.22.09- Excitement

I am excited. I go that I learned something new excitement That I passed my test excitement That Mommy's taking us out for ice cream excitement That first kiss excitement I got that riding a bike without training wheels excitement That first love excitement That just married honeymoon excitement That second honeymoon excitement I am excited because I have living proof that passion and purpose can coexist. Poetry is my passion. Teaching is my purpose. I can do both. It's possible. I'm inspired because I know someone who is doing both of those things and so much more. She gives me hope. I don't have to choose between the two. That makes me happy. I hope I can blog from my phone. I shall return later. I'm about to see if I can do this on the cellular device.

No comments:

Post a Comment