Friday, August 13, 2010

Hair update

I am currently in my 10th month of this loc journey. So far, I love it. I have my moments where I get frustrated or I feel like I'm having a bad hair day-or week- but for the most part it's cool.

What's NOT cool is the weather. It's hot in these Atlanta streets, and the heat+the oppressive humidity=unhappy locs. My hair is DRY. It seems like nothing I do keeps it moisturized. I don't know what to do!

On another note... I just (like 10 min ago) combined some of my locs. I chose to start out with what I consider to be small locs, but now I want them thicker.

Can't believe it's almost been a year since I started my babies!
Shoot first, ask questions later..

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! When did you loc??? (ok, you just stated 10 months lol). I stepped away from my computer for a little while because I spent way too much time on blogs and now you're all loc'd up! Looking fab!!!

    ReplyDelete