Wednesday, July 21, 2010

5 months later...

I finally decided to return to my iHome. I haven't blogged in quite some time. Life has taken over. I miss my blog though so I am making an effort to get back into it. It has been almost 9 months since I started this loc journey and I am enjoying it. I can't say that I've loved every minute of it, but overall it has been rewarding. At this point in my journey I'm ok with my hair...for the most part. I don't like the COLOR. When I first colored my hair I honestly wasn't in love with it, but these days I really don't like it. It's dull and boring. (Surprisingly, it's quite photogenic because it looks good in pictures...but that's the only time it looks good in my opinion.)So, it's time for me to go back to basics...I'm going back to my natural color. (Well, as close as I can get to it.) Stay tuned...I am making an effort to post more often, especially since I actually have followers (you all are awesome by the way). Thanks for reading!!! *Scissor free, comb free.*

No comments:

Post a Comment