Sunday, January 17, 2010

locking and loving it!

I am loving this locking process! I know I haven't posted in a while...I have been really busy. I wanted to take a minute to tell you ladies and gentlemen what is going on with my hair. Well, I am almost 3 months into the locking process and I must say that I love it! It is really fitting into my lifestyle. I will admit that there was one week when I was not so pleased with my baby lock. I felt like I looked awkward as hell! But now I am more carefree. I don't stress over it, and I really just let it do its thing. I will style my hair occasionally, but for the rest of the month I am not going to style it at all. I am going to focus on keeping it moisturized and let it be. I will keep you posted on my hair. Check out my youtube channel for my update videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment