Friday, March 4, 2011

Long time, no blog...

LIFE HAS TAKEN OVER! Gosh, I haven't blogged in forever. I am currently in my last semester of undergrad and that along with other stuff is keeping me quite busy. Here is a quick update... * I applied for Teach For America. I have my final interview on March 17th. Wish me luck! * I started taking belly dance classes on January 2. I have been taking then basically once a week (with the exception of a couple weeks when my classes overlapped; I took two classes a week). I am in love with belly dance. I swear, I'm both addicted and obsessed. * My hair has grown! I'm now at 1 year and 4 months. Other than that I don't have much going on. I have been submerged in school and belly dance as well as photography and poetry. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! I need a vacation desperately!

1 comment:

  1. Damn you! This was a tease. My face reads my displeasure that you've been gone so long. But I'm happy you found a moment in your schedule to write. :)

    ReplyDelete